Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Spike Williams Gains Republican Nomination for Chairman of the Fairfax Board of Supervisors

At 5:01 pm June 15, local businessman Michael “Spike” Williams officially gained the nomination for Chairman of the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors. He will face off against Democrat Sharon Bulova in the November election.
“I am honored and privileged to be the Republican Nominee for Chairman”, said Williams. “This campaign is about vision and leadership; my vision puts Fairfax on a path to shrink our county budget, reduce taxes, preserves our quality of life, and attracts jobs. It will take strong leadership to stand against toll increases that threaten to choke the economy of the Dulles corridor and to demand visibility into how our Education dollars are being spent. Your incumbent is a caretaker for failed policies that doubled your taxes once in the last ten years, I will not sit idly by and allow them to double again. Our County’s future begins today."
“My campaign is your campaign. My vision is your vision. We care too much about this county, our home, to allow it to slip into mediocrity and lose control of our own destiny. I am the only choice for residents, employees, taxpayers, and parents who are looking for accountability in their government, schools, and taxes, and I will seek accountability every day I am in office."

Go Spike!

No comments: