Saturday, April 26, 2014

Comstock Wins 10th District Nomination

Well no surprise, but today, Delegate Barbara Comstock won the 10th Congressional District Republican Nomination in the contest to succeed Congressman Frank Wolf.

Comstock said,
"It is an honor and a privilege to win my party's nomination for Virginia's 10th Congressional District and follow in the footsteps of my mentor, Congressman Frank Wolf. Now is the time for all Republicans to unite and pool our resources together to defend this seat from Nancy Pelosi's hand-picked candidate. The election in November will be about my plans to get the economy growing again, creating jobs, and repealing and replacing Obamacare. Congress is in desperate need of problem solvers and I intend to use my common sense principles to better the lives of my constituents when I am elected in November."

No comments: