Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fairfax County GOP Promises Unity in November

The following is a statement from Fairfax County GOP Chairman Anthony Bedell:

"I wish to offer my sincere congratulations to Keith Fimian and Patrick Murray for their victories in the 11th District and 8th District Primaries yesterday. After a long primary campaign, we now have our candidates in place and can begin to focus on the general elections in November.

I also want to thank Springfield Supervisor Pat Herrity and Matthew Berry for their hard work during this campaign. The voters in 11th and 8th Districts had a great field of candidates to choose from, and both Pat and Matthew ran spirited campaigns.

Our interparty scrimmage is now over. It is time to unite behind our chosen candidates and work towards the goal we have all had for the last two years - retiring Gerry Connolly and Jim Moran and taking back the House of Representatives.

I look forward to doing whatever I can to support both candidates as we head toward election day in November. I expect everyone in our Party to do the same.

Thank you and now onward to VICTORY!

Anthony
anthonybedell@msn.com"

No comments: