Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cantor Endorses Bolling for Governor

 The following is a release from the Lt. Governors office:

"Lieutenant Governor Bill Bolling today announced that he has received the endorsement of Congressman Eric Cantor (VA-07) for Governor of Virginia in 2013.
 
Congressman Cantor stated, “I have known and worked with Bill for almost 20 years and I know he is a strong, experienced conservative we all will be proud of as Governor. Bill has served on the Board of Supervisors in Hanover County, for 10 years as a State Senator, and he is now in his second term as Lieutenant Governor. He is one of the most experienced candidates that has ever sought the position of Governor in Virginia. And, as Governor, Bill Bolling will continue the successful policies of Governor Bob McDonnell. I hope you will join me in supporting Bill Bolling for Governor. He has the right experience, the conservative values and the ability to unite our Party so we can win in 2013.”
 
Lieutenant Governor Bolling stated, “I am honored to have received the endorsement of Congressman Eric Cantor, a leading force for the conservative movement on both the state and national levels.  Throughout my 22 years of public service, Congressman Cantor has witnessed firsthand my dedication to conservative values, and he knows that I will remain committed to those values as Governor of Virginia. Congressman Cantor recognizes that I am a results-oriented leader who will put conservative values into action – growing the economy, limiting the size of government, strengthening families and improving our quality of life. I’m proud to have Congressman Cantor’s support of my candidacy for Governor of Virginia and I look forward to him playing a central role in my campaign.”

No comments: