Monday, June 24, 2013

Lingamfelter To Run For the House of Delegates

After his losing effort to become Lt. Governor some thought Scott Lingamfelter would retire, but today he announced that he would run again for the House of Delegates.

"I am committed to a larger understanding of what it means to be truly "independent". Sure people will need help now and again but that's not the point. The point is that if we permit ourselves to be increasingly dependent on the government, we will destroy what has made us great as a Nation. But not on my watch.

That's why I decided to run for the House of Delegates again. And if you want a fighter like me in Richmond-even if I am not your Delegate-I would ask you to support my campaign by visiting www.scottforva.com and clicking the "Donate" button on the upper right corner of the page. Please think about $50, $100, $250, or even more to help us fight for victory in November."

No comments: